| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Plata in February is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 78.1mm (3.1in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Plata February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Monte Plata, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Plata: